Nashville Florist FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
Have Questions? We Have Answers!
Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions regarding our flower delivery, areas of delivery, and much more.
- Q| Where is East Nashville Flower Shop Located?
- A| 114 S 11th Street, Suite 101 Nashville, TN 37206
- Q| What is East Nashville Flower Shop's phone number?
- A| Contact us at (615)419-2661
- Q| How do I contact you via email?
- A| You may contact us via email at email@example.com
- Q| What hours are you open?
A| Mon-Fri 9 am - 4 pm, Sat 11 am - 3 pm
- Q| Are you open on Holidays?
A| To see our special holiday hours, please visit our GoogleMyBusiness website. We are always closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas.
- Q| What payment options do you offer at checkout?
- A| We offer all major credit card payment options, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Amex at checkout on our website.
- Q| What is a Designer's Choice floral arrangement?
A| A Designer's Choice arrangement is where the floral designer creates a unique luxury bouquet or vase arrangement. We hand selecting the floral varieties, color scheme, style, and container based on the season and floral availability, according to Mother Nature's whims. Shop Designers Choice.
- Q| Will my flower arrangement look exactly like the product picture?
- A| Because of the nature, seasonality, and regional availability of luxury flowers, it is sometimes necessary to make substitutions of equal or greater value. We will make every effort to maintain the "look and feel" and tone of the arrangement by considering the overall shape, size, style, and color combinations. In single-variety arrangements, the variety will take precedence.
- Q| What areas do you deliver flowers to?
- A| East Nashville Flower Shop delivers flowers to many surrounding areas in Nashville TN. See all our floral delivery areas by clicking here Delivery Locations.
- Q| Do you deliver flowers to funeral homes, if so what information is needed?
A| When placing your flower order for a Funeral Service please provide us with the name of the deceased, the name of the funeral home, date & time of viewing. We cannot guarantee same day morning deliveries for funeral services. Order Funeral Flowers.
- Q| Do You deliver flowers to hospitals, if so what information is needed?
A| When placing your flower order for a patient at a hospital, provide us with the name of the patient and room number. Also please be sure the patient is not being released that day and cab receive flowers. Send Flowers to a Hospital.
- Q| What if I want to cancel my order?
- A| Please call us to cancel orders at (615)419-2661.
- Q| Is the information I provide during checkout kept private and secure?
- A| Yes, East Nashville Flower Shop is fully secure and SSL Certified ( Secure Socket Layer). Please shop on our floral website with confidence.
- Q| Where can I see your Customer Service Policy?
- A| You may read our Customer service policy by clicking View Customer Service Policy.
- Q| I'm Ready to shop for flowers, which page do you recommend I start at?
- A| Yay! You may begin shopping for flowers by clicking on this page Shop Flowers Now.
Still, have questions? Feel free to contact us by phone or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org